Friday, May 29, 2009

Quickie for the weekend

Apologies to you all, I know my blog looks like a mess lately but I'm done with classes and so trying to spice things up a bit internet-wise.

I've been working on an article about Czech consumption, not coming along so well but this gives me a lot of practice for future articles, about planning and editing and finding sources and such. I'll post it if anything comes about well enough.

Also, it's my birthday weekend. Don't hate, celebrate.

Some things to look forward to in the coming season:

-Comparisons of "Project Runway" versus "The Fashion Show" and "America's Next Top Model" vs "Make Me a Supermodel".

-Thought on "What Not to Wear" and how it diminishes personal identity.

-Review of Albertine designer and her methods.

-There's going to be a lot dealing with television's portrayal of fashion and how this affects us.

No comments:

Post a Comment