Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger with a good excuse.

I know, I've been super bad with updates. I'm in the middle of finals however and it's hard to have a life. I promise, I'll be better very soon.

Topics you should be excited to hear from me about:

-Trend analysis as seen in the movie "Clueless"

-Evolutions of summer fashion

-American Vintage: Our obsession with the old

Yay!

Also, I have received my schedule for FIT:

Monday: History of Western Textiles 6-9pm.

Tuesday: Collection Management Skills 9am-12pm
Common Hour 1-2pm
Fiber and Fabric 2-6pm

Wednesday: History of Fashion through the 19th c. 12-3pm

I also apply for FWS so I'll have a job on campus (or at least relevant to something I'd like to do) and I also plan on getting my NY tour guide license. This schedule gives me a lot of free time to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment