Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I need a break...

All right, folks, I'm on temporary hiatus until things smooth out a bit more. Just started my job as a camp counselor and we just GO GO GO alllll day and alllll night (my bus broke down today and it's only the second day of camp woo?). I am officially working 12 hour days and don't get paid for shit BUT it's entirely too much fun (I do get paid to go to Six Flags and stuff like that, so I guess there is a trade off). Needless to say, I wake up at 6:30 am and come home exhausted. Sorry, dear readers, but it's not going to happen for a while.

So sad too, because I've been working on some great stuff about Czech fashion in movies, and hipster identity. And working on some article submissions. We'll see how it goes.

Tak cao, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment